About MotorwayMotorway is the UK’s fastest-growing used car marketplace – our online-only platform connects private car sellers with thousands of verified dealers nationwide, ensuring everyone gets the best deal.
Founded in 2017, our award winning, technology-led approach has redefined the experience of selling a car, generating thousands of monthly car sales and helping us to grow to a team of over 250 across 4 locations.
Motorway is now valued at over $1 billion and is backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors, having raised £143 million in Series C funding.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing scale-up at a crucial phase of growth and help change an industry for the better.
We are now hiring a Dealer Sales Administrator to support multiple teams across the business and ensure our dealer network has the best possible experience using Motorway to purchase their stock. We are looking for someone who can manage multiple tasks at the same time and provide prompt resolve to internal queries. A positive can-do attitude and a passion for helping both sellers and dealerships get a great deal.
This role will involve:
- Multi-team support - working closely with different teams across the business and provide support where necessary
- Handling and processing queries - take ownership of the internal dealer support functions
- Liaising and communicating with teams effectively and quickly to resolve issues/queries
- Feedback to the dealership sales team on process improvements and suggestions
Tuesday - Saturday 9am-5:30pm
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt quickly in our fast paced environment
- Comfortable liaising and communicating with a wide range of people
- A proactive, self-motivating team player
- Keen attention to detail whilst juggling multiple tasks
- Dedication to excellent customer service
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A strong understanding of the motor industry is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of automotive pricing system such as CAP is preferred but not essential
- Basic car knowledge with understanding of vehicle damage/preparation costs is preferred but not essential
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Pension Scheme
- Regular social events
- Discounted Calm membership
- BUPA private health care
- Discounted electric car scheme
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company that cares first and foremost about its people
- The chance to work with an experienced and passionate team with a big vision
- Fast career progression and the ability to develop your own skills and experience quickly
- A fun working environment with regular social events
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.