My client is a global brand that is looking for an Area Sales Representative to specifically focus on their formwork products. They are looking for a sales expert, who has experience selling within the East Anglia region, ideally with a Formwork (or Shoring, Groundwork or Trenchwork) background. If you've got the sales expertise; apply today!
Key role and responsibilities for this Area Sales Representative Role is:
- 70% New Business Role / 30% Key Account Management
- Selling to Main contractors and sub-contractors
- Covering the whole of East Anglia
- Tasked with following projects through from start to finish
- Autonomous, home-based role (they have a local office if required)
Minimum requirements for this Area Sales Representative Role:
- Confident talking with clients at all levels?
- Able to work autonomously?
- Have a proven track sales record of selling Formwork (or associated) products
- Lives within East Anglia (OR able to commute to all areas daily)
- We are looking for driven, ambitious, professional candidates.
- Full UK Driving licence - Provided with company car or allowance
The Company is:
- One of the UK’s major formwork solutions providers
- Working on huge high-value and recognised projects
- Great time to join the company due to their marketing and inbound leads
- Considered one of the main players to look out for within the UK amongst competitors
- Have a strong global presence
If you think this role is for you, apply now!
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID