My client is a household name within the Shoring and Trench work market, established over 30 years ago, with a very strong presence within the UK. They are looking for an Area Sales Manager, who has experience selling within the West Midlands region, ideally within the Shoring, Groundwork or Trenchwork or Formwork background.
Key role and responsibilities for this Area Sales Manager Role is:
- Selling to Main contractors and sub-contractors
- Promote their full range of products within groundworks & Trenchwork
- Deal with customers’ technical enquiries – face to face
- Travelling around the West Midlands area dealing with all project types
- Co-ordinate between clients’ brief and design team
Minimum requirements for this Area Sales Manager Role is:
- Confident talking with clients at all levels?
- Have a proven track sales record of selling groundwork, shoring or Trenchwork products
- We are looking for driven, ambitious, professional candidates.
- Full UK Driving licence - Provided with company car or allowance
- Flexibility to work from home (should you wish)
- Ideally have a Civil Engineering Degree (BEng or MEng) (or equivalent)
The Company is:
- Established 30+ years
- Great time to join the company due to their aggressive growth plans
- Considered one of the main players to look out for within the UK amongst competitors
- Have a strong UK presence with a large number of depots
If you think this role is for you, Click Apply Now!
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID
- Less than 10