Advertising Sales Executive
CV–Library has been voted the UK’s favourite job board. We are trusted by 10,000 companies to source the best talent every time and we generate an incredible 3 million job applications every month! With a client list crammed full of the biggest brand names in recruitment and also a healthy mix of well–known corporate clients, we are rapidly evolving into one of the biggest and most dynamic online media organisations in the UK. The exciting news is we’re still growing beyond all expectations.
We now have an opportunity for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic, Advertising Sales Executive to join our Head Office in Fleet. This is an exciting opportunity to help with the continuing expansion of the UK's fastest growing job board, by sourcing and engaging with new clients.
- Sourcing new clients and developing new business opportunities.
- Contacting prospective clients and speaking with decision makers.
- Managing new clients to grow, upsell and renew accounts.
- Building a strong, in-depth product knowledge.
- Educating clients to understand the features and benefits of our products and services.
- Creating quotes based on client requirements.
- Consistently achieving monthly targets.
- Experience within a new business sales role.
- Negotiating and influencing skills.
- A proven track record of consistently achieving targets.
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Passion for selling and motivated by achieving results.
- Confident and professional telephone manner and ability to build rapport.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be a positive and driven individual, with the tenacity and target-driven attitude of a successful sales person.
- Competitive basic salary
- Fantastic, uncapped commission structure which is paid monthly
- Life assurance
- Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out and much more
We are based at the Waterfront Business Park, Fleet, just a 2 minute walk away from the mainline station with direct links to London Waterloo, Basingstoke, Winchester and Southampton.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.