Surgical Medical Sales Representative.
A rare opportunity to join a dynamic company selling a leading portfolio of surgical solutions across general surgery, female health, urology and UV light technology - concentrating on minimally invasive techniques. This innovative market leader both manufactures and resells quality products that deliver genuine clinical and commercial benefit to NHS and Private Hospital customers.
· £35-45k Basic Salary / VERY competitive commission – 10% sales growth over previous year UNCAPPED / Excellent package including car corporate benefits.
· South West and South Wales – Bath, Bristol, Cardiff
· Hull / Leeds running south to Northampton including Telford and West Midlands running East to the East Anglia region.
The role will see the appointed person sell a range of laparoscopic, female health, general surgical and urology solutions, predominantly utilising minimally invasive surgical techniques (laparoscopic), to surgeons, theatre professionals and procurement departments of NHS and private hospitals. The role is theatre focused – time is spent in the OR with clinical professionals discussing the features and benefits in a scrub setting. In addition the role demands an exceptional negotiator who is able to navigate the NHS buying process and ensure revenue and margin are maintained from territory. A mixture of new business and account management this is a home based, targeted, sales role that requires extensive travel throughout the territory.
Candidate requirements –
· Considerable proven medical sales experience – ideally within the female health sector but open to all quality procedural sales people with a strong track record of success
· Contacts in the surgical and procurement sectors – able to leverage
· Proven theatre / OR / Scrub experience
· Surgeon led sales / surgeon led clinical knowledge
· Motivated, determined and money hungry.
Applicants will have worked as - Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Specialist / ODA / ODP or similar. Experience selling in theatre is essential....
Medical Sales Executive / Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Specialist / Medical Devices / Medical Consumables / Surgeon Sales / Theatre Sales
To apply for this – or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market – Apply Online
For our latest vacancies follow us on twitter @progressrec
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products