Parts Advisor & Showroom Salesperson needed in Framingham
- Construction / Agriculture / Horticulture main dealer
- Exceptional high spec working environment and fantastic group support
About Our Client
The business is a large-sized UK main dealer group that offers bespoke service for several high-profile customers across East Anglia and the South East.
We are now recruiting for a Parts & Showroom Salesperson to assist with our retail sales at our Framlingham, based in Suffolk.
Reporting to the Parts and Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day retail sales within the showroom which will include Parts, Hardware, Clothing and Groundcare machinery sales. Your role will be to ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all times by dealing with all queries relating to the products and services supplied by the Company either face to face or over the telephone.
- Excellent people skills and enjoy working with the general public
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- Good communication skills: face to face, letter, email and telephone
- Familiarity of working in a retail environment and showroom experience (desirable)
- General computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
- Supporting internal workshop technicians with parts identification
- Goods receiving and distribution of orders
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Sales experience and/or knowledge or groundcare and agricultural machinery (desirable)
- Full driving licence
- Smart & presentable appearance
- Motivated by sales and targets
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers, handling of cash, cheque and card payments
- A team player-capable of working alone or with other team staff
- Able to use own initiative
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
Hours: 39hrs per week basic – 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm Friday. Saturdays as per rota (8am to 12.30pm)
Overtime paid at time and a half on completion of 39hrs Monday to Friday
Salary: £Competitive, depending on experience
Benefits: 24 days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace Pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
If you feel this is the job for you, please apply to receive a confidential chat......
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.