Parts Advisor for Commercial Vehicles needed in Ipswich
• Independent HGV Depot with market leading basic salaries and OTs
• Exceptional working environment and excellent management
About Our Client
My client has Automotive Garages across Suffolk and Essex, servicing Van, LGV and Heavy Goods Vehicles.
Parts Advisor. The job will entail supplying parts via front/back counter, stock checks, audits, customer relations, supplying technicians with parts, ordering parts/stock, purchasing stock, updating customers, invoicing, tele sales, face to face sales. Overall smooth efficient running of parts department.
Our client is open to looking at applicants from car or commercial, full training is provided for the right candidate whom shows enthusiasm, willingness to learn and commitment.
The Successful Applicant
• Technical Qualification or proven experience of Car / LCV / HGV / Commercial vehicle parts - strong sales focus
• The ability to work under pressure, actively seek solutions to problems and having the flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks are all key attributes.
• Ability to communicate effectively within your team and manage internal relationship to deliver required information in a timely clear manor.
• All works must be accurate and consistent adhering to all processes and procedures.
What's on Offer
Pay rate: £24kpa, depending on experience + OT
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm and alternative Saturdays from 8am to 12pm.
If you feel this is the job for you, get in touch for a private chat.....
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.