Ref (phone number removed)
£26K + commission
37.5 hours per week Mon to Fri 9-5
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for a Sales Consultant. The role is to handle all sales related issues, as well as identify and initiate cross-selling opportunities to new and existing customers.
- Build strong customer relationships
- Be able to identify cross-selling opportunities
- Calling existing and new customers
- Sourcing leads
- Customer Services related administration as required.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of the company’s General Insurance products licences.
- Deal with insurance claims for all customers, in accordance with the Agent’s Claims Guide
- Process and despatch renewal documentation
- Administer all networking instructions to meet Agency completion standards
- Implement customer money collection and processing procedures to maintain credit control
- Comply with all applicable compliance and procedures
- Produce correspondence
- Perform other duties as requested
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, including writing to customers post call
- Able to make outgoing calls to prospective customers
- Strong problem-solving skills, use own initiative and judgement
- Demonstrate attributes of honesty, integrity, due skill, care and diligence
- Sales and customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft, training will be given on bespoke database
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Speed, accuracy and a keen eye for detail
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days’ you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.