Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, globally recognised Scientific and Regulatory company?
If you do, we want to hear from you as we have an exciting Strategic Partnership Manager role within our growing Commercial team.
Due to growth within the business, we are looking for a Strategic Partnership Manager who will be responsible for forging strategic partnerships with clients to drive forward and be part of our exciting product development plans within the pharmaceutical and cannabis industry.
Main Purpose of job
Working closely with our Chief Commercial Officer you will:
- Support and be part of the development of the business in the stated markets.
- Identify new customers and their business needs.
- Nurture existing customer accounts and grow them via new business development activities.
As the Strategic Partnership Manager you will develop a pipeline of potential new business opportunities and perform market analytics to identify new opportunities.
This role will include close integration with internal teams such as project management, marketing and the operation and consultancy teams whilst ensuring ongoing customer relations.
You will be responsible for ensuring the company CRM system is maintained and kept upto date with progress with each prospect and lead.
The role of Strategic Partnership Manager performance will be measured on
o Sales and operating profit performance vs the Business Plan.
o Achievement of KPI’s
*Perform other duties as and when required and always act in the best interest of the company.
Key person specification
For the role of Strategic Partnership Manager, we are looking for:
- Strategic thinker
- Strategic worker
- Excellent communicator
- An industry established, professional and trustworthy individual
- Results driven, customer focused and hard working
- A scientific background and knowledge of the pharmaceutical and ideally medicinal cannabis markets.
- Degree educated with experience in Business Development >5 years.
- Extensively networked in the pharmaceutical arena.
- Comfortable spending time travelling and visiting clients internationally developing long-term relationships.
- Driver’s licence is required.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.