How about a sales career move that will showcase your true potential? Read on to find out about an exciting corporate level position that will catapult your career to the next level in Lyreco Group.
As our New Business Development Manager your focus will be to build strong business relationships and take full ownership of the new business sales cycle including qualification of a pipeline of potential clients, database management, time management, understanding client needs, formal tender responses, pricing and shortlist presentations. You will cover the South West (Bristol, Bath, Swindon etc.).
To be successful as our New Business Development Manager, you will be self motivated and passionate about New Business sales, you will understand the importance of exceeding customer expectations through exemplary service levels. You will play an integral part in the growth and expansion of the overall offering to customers.
You can expect ongoing training & development and clear paths for career progression, whilst working for a service driven and ethical company.
- Achievement of monthly activity, new business sales and gross profit margin targets set monthly and annually. Negotiating fixed term contracts to ensure achievement these.
- Identifying and targeting relevant business accounts across all commercial sectors.
- Networking and working with procurement professionals and key contacts to establish needs and sell the full Workplace solution to them.
- Responsible for all stages of contract negotiations, including tender processes and e-auctions.
- Creating and delivering a leading Workplace Solution proposition through professional presentation and commercially astute pricing.
- Build pricing & technical strategies to gain competitive advantage and deliver new business sales and margin result.
Our ideal New Business Development Manager will have:
- Passionate and self motivated.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills at all levels.
- The ability to build trust, respect and rapport quickly, at all levels.
- Willingness and ability to take on new tasks and adapt to business and team requirements.
- The ability and willingness to generate ideas and take actions to solve problems.
- Complete understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen.
- A full valid Driving Licence.
About The Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; from furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions - we can help.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.