ACS Stainless Steel Fixings Limited is a leading design and manufacturing business supplying specialist structural building components and systems to the construction industry. ACS believes in investing in the training and development of talented individuals to expand our growing Team.
We are looking for a Sales Team Manager / Internal Sales Manager to support our UK Sales Manager with the day-to-day management of our Business Development team.
Please note this is an office-based role working from our Head Office in Leeds (LS9).
- Motivating, coaching, and driving sales staff to ensure business sales targets are achieved.
- Monitor and communicate statistics on our core KPI's & targets and understand how to improve performance against those KPI's.
- Supporting senior management to increase sales through training and coaching of the sales team.
- Implementing strategy fed down from senior management.
- Support sales incentives to improve sales and cross sell opportunities.
- Give feedback on call structure and closing skills to ensure quality is maintained.
- Develop action plans to increase performance and productivity of under-performing team members.
- Continually look for ways to increase sales and improve efficiency.
What will you need?
- Core new business salesperson, who enjoys cold calling/new business sales.
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced telephone. sales environment.
- Proven track record of team leading/management.
- Strong sales experience, with proven experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets set.
- Ability to take ownership within the role, with the desire to succeed.
What’s in it for you?
- 8am-5pm Monday-Friday with 1 hour for lunch
- Competitive Salary and bonus package
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite Gym
- Cycle to Work
- Pension Scheme
- Continual Development
- Great transport links
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays, increasing to 25 with service
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not heard from us in three weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No Agencies Please.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.