Field Sales Representative - London East & London South
£ Competitive plus incentive scheme & car or car allowance
Do you want to work for a fast-paced growing National company, with excellent career stability and progression prospects; where hard work is well rewarded? Then a job with AFI is for you.
We are currently looking to recruit a Field Sales Representative to be based from our London East and London South Hubs. The successful candidate will be allocated postcodes area's where you will be selling all available products from AFI Group. We are driving the sales team to win work through site visits.
The role in brief:
- Your responsibilities will include providing high quality commercial support to our wide range of customers, developing existing accounts and helping to bring in new business
- Developing new customer relationships in conjunction with our Sales Support team
- Managing and maintaining excellent relationships with our existing customer base
- Travelling to customer sites within a set post coded area's
The ideal candidate:
- If you feel you have the attitude and enthusiasm to try your hand at field-sales, we want to hear from you
- Experience of selling within a construction based company would be an advantage
- This is a challenging position which will require you to have a mature and outgoing personality and excellent communication skills
- You must be able to demonstrate a proactive and flexible approach to your work
- You should be well-organised, used to prioritising tasks and be able to work well under pressure
- Comprehensive training will be given
AFI Group is a leading provider of access solutions, from the hire and purchase of access equipment, to accredited training and service / maintenance of machines. With a current network of 27 hire locations across the UK and over 5,000 machines, AFI has a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and is proud to hold various accreditation's (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, 5* Achilles Building Confidence, Gold RoSPA award – to name a few).
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
- Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions
- Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary
- Car Allowance
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- AFI Rewards
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.