Sales Contract Coordinator - Spider is advertising on behalf of a leading supplier of refreshment solutions to high-end business customers nationwide who is looking for a Sales Contract Coordinator, to join their team in Ipswich. Working with customers, who are companies that take pride in quality refreshments for their employees and their clients.
The company success is built on outstanding customer service, hard work, and a great team culture. They believe in delivering WOW experiences to both customers and valued employees. The Company truly live their values of Passionate, Responsive, Thoughtful, Innovative and Smart Working every day, if you hold the same values then we want to hear from you!
The Sales Contract Co-ordinator will be working within a fast-paced environment, with a key focus on the on boarding process, through to a comprehensive account and client contract set up. They will liaise closely with clients and other departments, managing all contract documentation, including the agreements and their on-going review and project managing the large-scale installation of machines UK-wide.
As the successful Sales Contract Co-ordinator, you will be passionate about nurturing client relationships and want to be part of a growing company that is really going places. You will work within the Contract Administrator team, working alongside the Sales Executives and Sales Support team. The role will also involve:
- Managing and coordinating the successful completion of installations, liaising with colleagues, customers.
- Building and nurturing customer relationships being the first person of contact throughout the on-boarding process.
- Working collaboratively with the lease company to assist in the acceptance of finance.
- Managing customer questions/queries around consumable pricing/contracts/updating equipment records and ensuring customer contact records are up to date.
- Management of all contract documentation including the agreements and their ongoing review.
- Driving additional sales of products and services as well as replacing ageing equipment and renewing leases.
Essential skills and capabilities needed:
- High attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Proactive team player with an ability to work using own initiative.
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills.
- Acts with integrity at all times.
- Can demonstrate experience of working in a similar capacity.
- Have a good academic background.
- Have basic skills using Microsoft Office and CRM systems
This is a full-time, permanent role with working hours Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 5pm. Flexible working is available to the right candidate. Offering a competitive salary between £22,000.00-£24,000.00. You will also be given a full induction programme to ease you into the role as well as ongoing development and recognition.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: contract, admin, administrator, administration, coordinator, contracting, project management, customer service, accounts.
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.