My Client, a Leader within its category, are looking to expand their retail sales team and have an opportunity for a highly driven, dynamic and ambitious National Account Manager.
The successful NAM will develop and drive forward a group of retail national accounts for my Client’s well-known branded products as well as retail own label products. Key responsibilities;
- Management of some of my Client’s largest customers, with P&L detail
- Strategic promotional and range planning, data sharing, category development and long-term/ joint business planning
- Create and provide forecasting and sales analysis to relevant departments
- Negotiation of pricing, margins and shelf positioning
- Support the brand image and values in store
- Collaborative project work alongside Marketing, NPD, Technical and Planning departments and day to day contact with retail buyers and regular meetings
Required skills & experience;
- Have had similar proven successful retail (food) account management experience at a national account level
- Experience managing branded and own label products
- Extremely commercially competent - the ability to develop strong commercial propositions with strong selling & negotiation skills
- Passionate, and incredibly driven with an assertive & confident approach. Someone who gives clear direction and crucially delivers with pace
- IT Literate, especially the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Effective time management
- Able to work efficiently on your own
- Good teamwork & Communication skills
Laptop & Mobile Phone to be provided. Benefits package dependent upon experience, including private healthcare, workplace pension, company car and a company performance related bonus.
This is a full time office based role, with exceptions being if visiting customers (you will be required to visit my Client’s retail customers at various locations across the UK).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team in a fast paced business, in an extremely innovative sector – apply today for immediate consideration!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.