Job Title: Sales Consultant - (B2B)
Who are we?
JPI Media is one of the largest national, regional and local multimedia organisations in the UK. We provide news and information services to our communities through our portfolio of hundreds of publications and websites.
We are looking for forward thinking individuals to join our office-based media sales team
We offer a 4 week comprehensive training induction on joining the business, this includes understanding the business and products that we offer.
With the knowledge gained from your comprehensive induction you will be able to manage a pipeline of new and lapsed clients who are looking to market their business in print and online advertising
What you will need to
- Promoting a portfolio of multimedia advertising solutions that fit our customer's needs.
- Proactively develop new business opportunities, through effective lead management and conversion
- Meet and exceed revenue and sales targets, achieving KPI's in all areas.
- Proactive in following up all marketing campaigns to deliver and ensure a high level of customer engagement
- Actively review media solutions and advertising campaign performance on a regular basis to ensure needs are met and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved
- Educate customers on new products and propositions that will enhance their businesses performance.
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Previous telesales experience essential
- Customer focused
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Multi-skilled, a problem solver and flexible approach
- Confident communicators with the ability to sell
What we offer in return
- 26 Days holiday a year plus bank holidays with the option to buy more
- No evenings or weekends
- 4 week induction into the business
- On-going professional development, product and sales training
- 37.5 hours a week with 1 hour for lunch
- Cycle to work scheme
JPIMedia is committed to being an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We will consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. We encourage and consider flexible working arrangements for all roles.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.