At JWA we are currently seeking an experienced Equity Release Advisor who is looking to take the next forward step in their career. Our Client is an award-winning Mortgage Brokerage who offer unrivalled career progression opportunities with an abundance additional benefits within a Modern fun office environment or the ability to work remotely nationwide.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years' experience as an Equity Release Advisor, with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets. You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £35,000, subject to experience, and an excellent commission structure that should see on target earnings of £55,000 or more.
Duties for the Broker
- Following on new business enquiries in relation to Equity Release
- Liaising lenders, solicitors and internal departments to find the best solution for the customer
- Full fact finding and discussing different lending options available to the customer
- Liaising with different in-house departments
- Sending out correspondence and dealing with administration duties
- Dealing with a high number of both inbound and outbound calls
Skills required for the Equity Release Advisor
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Equity Release Advice
- Experience dealing with Lifetime Mortgage products
- Proven track record of exceeding targets and longevity throughout career
- Strong educational background
This is a brilliant opportunity to get your foot in the door to work for one of the country’s best Mortgage Brokerages and build a long term highly successful career as an Equity Release Advisor.
Salary is up to £35,000. Benefits include, free parking, Annual awards evenings just to name a few. If you’re interested in discussing this role further, please contact Tom at JWA Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.