Our client is one of the UK’s leading Field Services companies specialising in providing external field agency solutions primarily to the utilities sector.
- Work shift flexibility can be offered - core hours of 8am to 5.30pm must be covered for 4 days and earlier finish on a Friday (30 mins).
- Saturday hours available to include in shift overall if required.
- Monthly incentive payment scheme.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank holidays).
- Additional 1 days’ annual leave for each year worked.
- Christmas 'shut down’ - usually from 24th December - 2nd January.
- Company vehicle.
- All IT equipment provided and the tools to do the job.
- A 'Love to Shop’ voucher on your Birthday every year.
- Private pension contributions.
- Employee Assistance Scheme giving private and confidential access to free counselling, and mental health and well-being services.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their rapidly expanding field team. You will be allocated a territory based on postcode boundaries (CV, LE & NN postcodes) and will conduct visits to properties primarily within this specified area on behalf of their varied client base. You will visit domestic and commercial customers to assist with resolving outstanding balances on behalf of Utility companies.
Due to the nature of the work a high degree of flexibility is required in respect of working hours. Notwithstanding this, most of the work will be conducted during weekday office opening hours.
The successful applicant will be required to attend induction training at the Company’s Head Office in Stratford upon Avon. The duration of this training will be 3 - 5 days. (Please note this will be conducted remotely for the time being)
As a Field Representative you will perform site visits for a variety of purposes such as payment negotiation, payment collection, gas and electricity meter inspections, customer reconnection, property status reports, occupancy verification and vulnerability / health and safety checks. The aim of the visit is to ensure the relevant account is resolved in a timely and efficient manner, with the best possible outcome achieved for all concerned.
- Conduct pre-disconnection visits in line with specific client requirements.
- Perform meter inspection and/or safety inspection visits, with a need to confirm all meter details available at the address.
- Visit addresses whereby customer vulnerability is known to assist with resolving any problems the customer (and supplier) may have. Highlight and fully record any vulnerability found at an address on all visit types.
- Negotiate payment and/or payment solutions for individual customers in line with customer needs and company processes.
- Attend Magistrates courts to obtain Rights of Entry Warrants
- Attending utility isolations with locksmiths and engineers, overseeing the work being completed.
- Report, via the relevant procedures, all health and safety matters whilst conducting your visits. Update your visit report with any customer dissatisfaction feedback received.
- Ensure immediate return of all visit results to prevent any delay with updating our clients.
- Pro-actively look to improve a process or a 'Customer journey’ through feedback to Head Office.
- Attend, and have input, in to meetings as required.
- To comply with the company’s Quality Policy by following all QMS procedures and related work instructions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people, both orally and written and in a professional manner at all times
- Previous experience in debt negotiation/collection, customer service, conflict resolution is desirable however not essential.
- Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines and demanding targets, showing ability to react to change and flexible approach to working hours
- Self-motivated and driven with a positive attitude - and a desire to self-develop.
- Working alone, the individual will need to organise their workload to maximise their effectiveness.
- Competent I.T. skills
Salary - £25,200 + bonus
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.